I’m a huge Disney parks fan, if you haven’t figured it out already and I absolutely love visiting Disney parks. Each trip I go on, whether it be Walt Disney World or Disneyland Paris, I have a list of things I absolutely have to do. The list has been growing since the first few Disney trips I went on and in today’s post, I thought I’d share it with you.
1. Get a photo in front of the castle.
2. Watch a parade and take lots of photos!
3. Have ice cream on Main Street USA.
We always have ice cream at the corner shop parlour on Main Street USA. At Disneyland Paris, the parlour is called Gibson Girl and at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World it’s called Plaza ice cream parlour.
4. Wear my Minnie ears all day.
From leaving the hotel in the morning till getting back in the evening, I’ll be wearing my Minnie ears.
5. Trade some pins!
I’ve been collecting pins since 2007, so I like to trade a couple on each trip!
6. Go to the Emporium on Main Street USA at the end of the day.
There’s always such a variety of merchandise in there!
7. Meet at least one character, preferably Minnie Mouse!
It’s not a Disney trip unless I meet a character!
8. Ride the classic Fantasyland rides!
Peter Pan, It’s a Small World and the Carousel to name a few!
9. Watch the fireworks at the end of the day.
One of my favourite parts of a Disney trip. Nobody does fireworks as well as Disney!
10. Go on Buzz Lightyear’s Laser Blast (Paris)/ Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (Florida).
This is our family’s favourite ride, we’ve loved it for years! My Mum usually always gets the highest score, she’s brilliant at it!