It’s Saturday and the first day of the weekend, yay! This Summer I’m working full time and until now, I’d never really understood the hype around weekends. It makes much more sense now that I have a 9-5 job though; it’s nice to have the weekends to see friends and family, explore my local area and just relax. As much as I love visiting places at the weekend, I also like to get myself organised! I’ve really learnt how to make the most of the weekend this Summer, writing lots of blog posts and putting time aside for self and blog organisation. In today’s post, I’m going to be talking about 10 things I like to do at the weekend!
1. See friends or family who don’t live locally!
Last weekend, my Dad’s family came to visit.
2. Have a takeaway on Saturday night and spend the evening watching a new crime or political drama.
3. Have pyjama evenings on Friday nights.
I’m actually in my pyjamas as I write this haha!
4. Watch a Disney movie.
5. Visit somewhere during the day on Saturdays.
Cambridge and London are both not far from where I live.
6. Take photos outside.
I like to make the most of the sunlight and get lots of photos for my photography portfolio and future blog posts.
7. Read my favourite blogs and have a general catch up with everybody who I follow on social media.
I usually scroll through Bloglovin’ and Twitter when I wake up in the morning and have a cup of tea.
8. Reflect on the week and write a weekly favourites blog post.
You can see my last one here.