A little while ago, I tweeted that my 2017 Walt Disney World trip was booked. The last few weeks have been a bit crazy, so I haven’t had much of a chance to really think about it or let it sink in yet, but I’m very very excited!
The last time I went was in June 2014, so it’ll be lovely to go back one more time before I’m officially an adult. Walt Disney World is one of my favourite places on earth and it has been since I was a kid. Despite all of the travelling I’ve done the last couple of years, there’s always been a part of me that wanted to go back to Florida, so I can’t believe I’ll actually be going back next year!
Here’s 5 things that I’m excited for about the trip:
- I’ll be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, the African-themed resort at Walt Disney World. I stayed here in 2014, so it’ll be great to go back.
- It’s my first time having the full dining plan, so I’ll be able to eat at lots of themed restaurants. Top of my list are Ohana, 1900 Park Fare and Beaches & Cream.
- The new Frozen Fever ride at Epcot!
- Seeing Disney Springs for the first time! Last time I visited it was still Downtown Disney, so it’ll be nice to see the expansion to the shopping and restaurant district.
- Getting to meet Olaf! Frozen is one of my favourite Disney movies, so it’ll be lovely to meet the famous snowman himself.
Yay amazing! I'm going back next year too – from the 11th September for two weeks! When is your date? 🙂
I'm going sept 4-20th 😀 when are you going? xx
Can't believe you're staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! Very jealous. Can't wait to read all about it!
Lisa | farawaylisamae.com
That's so exciting! Where are you staying? I'll be there next Summer, after I finish Uni. 🙂
Aww that's not too long to wait! Next Summer. 🙂
I'm so excited haha, it's a beautiful resort! 🙂
Omg lucky you. I want to go to Walt Disney World so badly!