1. Seeing family and friends.
It’s been a really busy term and I haven’t been home as much as usual, so it’ll be lovely to catch up with everyone! We have some cute festive days planned.
2. Hosting my Christmas party.
I’m collaborating with Talking Tables again in mid-December and I’ll be showcasing some of their Christmas tableware at a Christmas-themed lunch.
3. Christmas lights in the streets.
4. Wrapping up warm in thick coats and scarves.
I adore jumpers and Winter clothes! There’s nothing better than December walks when you’re all cosy in thick clothes!
5. Movie nights at home with blankets and hot chocolate.
This is my favourite type of evening in Winter. It’s just nice to have some time to relax in the warm and watch romcoms like Love Actually and The Holiday!