100g of marshmallows
200g Rice Krispies
2. As the toffees start to melt, add the marshmallows.
3. Take the pan off the heat and then you need to add the rice krispies, stirring the mixture all together.
4. Once the rice krispies are covered in toffee and marshmallows, pour the mixture into a tray. Make sure the mixture isn’t too thin; you don’t want it to break when it comes to cutting out the shapes.
5. For the topping, use melted chocolate.
6. Cover the tray of crispie with the chocolate once it’s melted, using a spatular to spread it across.
7. Leave the crispies to set for a while.
8. When the crispie is ready, get some Christmas cutters and start cutting out the shapes.
9. Once you’ve done this, place the krispies on a plate and they’re ready to be eaten!