Spring. The most instagrammable time of year to travel. There are beautiful flowers, it’s not cold and the crowds usually aren’t anywhere near as big as they are in the Summer. A year ago today, we were on our way to Prague and looking through photos of last year’s trip yesterday made me realise how much I like to travel at this time of year. For today’s post, I’m going to be discussing why you should travel in Spring!
1. It’s more affordable than the Summer.
If you travel outside of the Easter holidays, you can grab some really good deals.
2. The weather is just right.
You’re not guaranteed to get good weather, but at least you won’t be boiling or freezing.
3. There are flowers everywhere!
Berlin had such lovely tulips, when I visited in April 2015.
4. Destinations aren’t as busy as they would be in high season (the Summer).
I noticed a significant difference in how busy Prague was when I visited in Spring and Summer.
5. You can dine out in the ‘golden hour’ (an hour before sunset) in Spring, without it being too late.
Choose an outdoor restaurant and marvel in the beautiful surroundings around you. I always think everything looks prettier during golden hour!
What is your favourite time of year travel?
Have you got any Spring trips planned?
Thanks for reading my blog today.